Chelsea is set to play Southampton later today and here are some of the important key facts you need to know
1. Southampton have won just two of their last 14 Premier League games against Chelsea, though did beat the Blues in October 2015 (D5 L7).
2. Chelsea have lost just one of their last eight visits to Southampton in the Premier League (W5 D2).
3. The West Londoners have scored in each of their last 11 Premier League away games at Southampton, last failing to find the net in December 1997.
4. Since a 2-1 defeat by Chelsea in February last season, the Saints are unbeaten in nine home Premier League games (W6 D3). It is their longest home unbeaten top-flight run since March 2005, when they went 12 games without defeat.
5. The Blues have won their last three Premier League games, last winning four in a row in April 2015 when they were on their way to winning the title.
6. Only Liverpool (59) have had more shots on target this season than Southampton (55), with Chelsea in third (54, level with Spurs).
7. Chelsea have taken eight more points from their first nine games than they did last season (11). This is the biggest improvement from all Premier League sides who were present in 2015-16.
8. Nathan Redmond has scored in back-to-back league games for Southampton – he’s never scored in three successive Premier League matches.
9. Eden Hazard has already equalled his goal tally from last season (four in 31 games) from just nine appearances this season.
10. Sofiane Boufal, who made his Premier League debut last weekend, scored 11 times in Ligue 1 last season. The only midfielder with more was Hatem Ben Arfa (17).
Source: Opta Stats via Daily Mail