The Blues have a very good record at Stamford Bridge against Everton and we hope that good record is intact after we play Everton today. Here are all the stats you need to know as Chelsea play Everton
1. Chelsea are unbeaten in our last 21 home Premier League games against Everton since a 0-1 loss in November 1994 (W11 D10). Only against Tottenham (24) are Chelsea on a longer unbeaten Premier League run at Stamford Bridge.
2. Indeed, Everton’s run of 21 games without a win is their longest away at another club in the Premier League. Only against Leeds (36) have they had a longer away run without a win in league history.
3. John Terry rescued a point for Chelsea in this exact fixture last season, scoring after 97:53 minutes to make it 3-3 – the latest goal recorded in the Premier League in 2015-16.
4. Everton have scored exactly three goals in three of their last four Premier League meetings with Chelsea, failing to score in the other (W1 D1 L2).
5. Chelsea have exactly double the number of points (22) that they had after 10 Premier League games last season (11).
6. Everton have lost six of their last 11 Premier League away games (W2 D3) after losing just one of their previous 14 on the road in the competition (W6 D7).
7. Chelsea have kept four consecutive Premier League clean sheets for the first time since August 2010 (a run of six).
8. Yannick Bolasie has assisted four goals for Romelu Lukaku this season, which is more than any other player for a single team-mate in the Premier League this season.
9. Only Spurs (five) have conceded fewer Premier League goals this season than Everton (eight) and only once in the competition have the Toffees shipped fewer goals after 10 games (six in 1998-99).
10. Diego Costa has scored three goals and assisted one more in his three Premier League games against Everton. He was also sent off in the FA Cup game against the Toffees last season, however.
11. Diego Costa has now scored 40 goals in the Premier League and was the 6th quickest player to reach this tally in the competition (64 apps).
12. Eden Hazard has scored more Premier League goals this season (five in 10 apps) than he managed in the whole of 2015-16 (four in 31 apps).
13. Belgian forward Hazard has scored in three consecutive Premier League games for the first time in his career. In fact, he has never scored in four successive league games before (Premier League and Ligue 1 combined).
Source: Opta via Daily Mail