Chelsea host Bournemouth on Boxing Day, and it’ll be a game filled with goals, compared to the last 3 games where we had to settle for 1-0 victories.
Against the Cherries, the Blues will possibly run out 2-0 winners or even more, and these stats suggest so.
1. Chelsea have won their last 11 games, and will be in high confidence against Bournemouth.
2. The Blues have kept nine clean sheets in their last 11 league games, conceding just two goals in that period, suggesting another clean sheet will be highly attainable.
3. Bournemouth have lost 7 of their last 10 league games away from home, and Chelsea will be aiming to compound their woes away from home.
4. The Cherries have conceded exactly three goals in four of their last five league games, a defence the likes of Eden Hazard and Willian will be hoping to destroy on Boxing Day.
5. Chelsea have won 11 league games in a row, and within that timeframe, Bournemouth have lost 5 games.