Here are all the 11 key stats you should know as Chelsea play West Brom later today.
1. Chelsea are unbeaten in 10 previous Premier League games at Stamford Bridge against the Baggies, but have drawn against them in two of the last three seasons (W8 D2).
2. West Bromwich Albion have not won a league game away to Chelsea since September 1978 (D3 L10).
3. The Blues have scored in each of their last 21 home league games against West Brom, last failing to find the net against them in December 1967.
4. Cesar Azpilicueta scored in both games against West Brom last season, scoring the opener in a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge and the Chelsea’s third in a 3-2 win at the Hawthorns.
5. Tony Pulis has only lost one of his last four Premier League games against Chelsea (W2 D1), this after losing nine of his first 11 Premier League games against the Blues (D2).
6. Chelsea have come from behind to win their last two Premier League games – only four clubs have ever done this in three consecutive games (Leeds in 1997-98, Newcastle in 2001-02, Man Utd in 2002-03 and Arsenal with four in 2011-12).
7. Eden Hazard’s next Premier League goal will be his 50th – if he scores in this game, he’ll have reached this landmark in 153 apps and will be the joint-third quickest to score 50 PL goals for Chelsea alongside EidurGudjohnsen. Only Didier Drogba (106 apps) and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (84 apps) have done it quicker for the Blues.
8. Since the start of 2013-14, Diego Costa has scored 70 goals in 103 league appearances (Premier League and La Liga combined).
9. Chelsea have made only eight changes to their starting XI in the Premier League overall this season; a league-low. After 14 games last season under Jose Mourinho, they’d made 35.
10. West Bromwich Albion have won 20 points from their 14 matches so far this season; their second best tally at this stage of a Premier League season, after 2012-13 (26 points).
11. Mike Dean has awarded the most penalties (9) and given the most red cards (3) of all the Premier League referees so far this season.
Source: Opta Stats via Daily Mail