Chelsea have won 10 away Premier League games in 2016 which is more than any Premier League team have managed in 2016. Can Chelsea make it 11 by beating Manchester City at the Etihad?
Here are all the vital stats you should know as Chelsea play Manchester City at the Etihad.
1. Manchester City have won their last two Premier League meetings with Chelsea, while they haven’t won three in succession against the Blues since the 2010/11 season.
2. Chelsea have collected just two points from their last four league games against City (D2 L2), which is their current longest winless streak against them in the competition’s history (four games).
3. Pep Guardiola could become just the second Manchester City manager in the Premier League era to win his first meeting with Chelsea, following Roberto Mancini in 2009/10 (the Italian is the only one among Man City’s previous 10 managers in the competition to have done so).
4. Chelsea have won 11 games away at Manchester City in the Premier League; their most against a team away from home in the competition’s history.
5. Sergio Aguero has scored four times in his last two Premier League games against Chelsea, including a hat-trick in his last league meeting against the Blues.
6. Antonio Conte is the first Chelsea manager to win seven consecutive Premier League games within a single season since Jose Mourinho (nine wins in 2006/07).
7. Premier League players wearing the number 10 shirt have been responsible for the most goals this season (58); with Sergio Aguero (10 goals) and Eden Hazard (7) contributing 29% of that total.
8. Chelsea are the only Premier League side yet to score or concede a headed goal this season.
9. Manchester City have kept just two clean sheets in their 13 Premier League games under Pep Guardiola; only three sides have kept fewer shutouts so far this term.
10. Diego Costa has the best minutes per goal ratio of any Chelsea player in Premier League history (min. 10 scored), averaging one every 134 minutes.
11. Costa has only failed to score or assist a goal in two of his 13 Premier League appearances this season – vs Man Utd at home and Arsenal away. He’s been involved in a goal in each of his other 11 PL apps in 2016-17.
12. Chelsea; who have named an unchanged line-up for six matches in a row, have made fewer changes to their starting XI than any other top-flight side this season (7), while Man City have made a league-high 40 changes overall.
13. No team has won more away Premier League games in 2016 than Chelsea (10).
14. No team has conceded fewer Premier League goals than Chelsea (10) and only Liverpool (32) have scored more league goals than the Blues (29).
15. Since the change to a back three, we have won all seven Premier League games, scoring 19 goals and conceding one.
16. The most fouled players in the Premier League this season are Eden Hazard 44, Diego Costa 36, Adam Smith (Bournemouth) 33 and Sadio Mane (Liverpool) 30.
Source: Opta and Chelsea FC official website