Chelsea would be looking to return to winning ways in the Premier League after our last league defeat to Tottenham.
Here are all the key stats you should know as Chelsea play Leicester City
1. Leicester City have won just one of their last nine Premier League games against Chelsea, though it was this exact fixture last season (D1 L7)
2. Indeed, Chelsea have won three of their last four visits in the Premier League to Leicester (L1), with two of those wins masterminded by Claudio Ranieri in 2002 and 2004.
3. Despite winning the league last season, Claudio Ranieri’s Premier League win percentage was better at Chelsea (52%) than it currently is at Leicester City (48%).
4. Chelsea have not beaten the reigning Premier League champion twice in the same season since 2009/10, a season in which Chelsea ended up lifting the trophy.
5. Diego Costa has scored in two of his three Premier League games against the Foxes, though both goals have been at Stamford Bridge.
6. Costa has had a hand in 11 goals in his last 11 Premier League appearances away from home (nine goals, two assists).
7. Chelsea have the best points differential from this season to last after 20 games (+26), while Leicester City have the worst (-19).
8. Chelsea’s 49-point tally from 20 Premier League games this season is nine more than Leicester City had at this stage last season in their title winning campaign.
9. Antonio Conte’s Chelsea have made the fewest changes to their starting XI overall this season (19) although 10 of these have come in the last five matches.
10. Conte has not lost two successive league matches away from home as a manager since May 2011 while boss of Serie A side Siena.
11. Chelsea won more Premier League games in December (6) than Leicester City have done all season (5).
12. 18 of the 21 Premier League points that Leicester City have won this season in the Premier League have come at home (86%).
13. The Foxes will be missing three players for this game due to their involvement in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations: Riyad Mahrez, Islam Slimani and Daniel Amartey, who have provided nine goals and six assists between them in the Premier League this season.