Ahead of Chelsea’s Premier League clash against Hull City at Stamford Bridge today, here are 15 key stats that you should know
1. Chelsea are unbeaten in our nine Premier League meetings with Hull City (W7 D2), keeping six clean sheets in the process.
2. Chelsea have already picked up more points in the Premier League this season (52 from 21 matches) than we managed in the whole of 2015/16 (50).
3. Hull’s only previous Premier League goal at Stamford Bridge was in August 2009, Stephen Hunt giving the Tigers the lead before eventually losing 1-2.
4. Chelsea have scored five goals in the first 10 minutes of Premier League matches this season, a league high.
5. Hull’s last league win against Chelsea came in the old second division, winning 3-0 at Boothferry Park in October 1988.
6. Chelsea have conceded the least Premier League goals this season (15).
7. Diego Costa has scored in all three of his previous Premier League appearances against Hull, assisting twice.
8. If Hull fail to score, it will be the 1,500th clean sheet in Chelsea’s history.
9. If selected, Diego Costa will make his 100th appearance for Chelsea.
10. Costa has currently played 99 times in all competitions for Chelsea, scoring 51 goals and assisting 17 more (68 goal involvements).
11. Eden Hazard has scored three and assisted another in his last four Premier League games against Hull.
12. Pedro has been directly involved in more Premier League goals this season (10 – 5 goals, 5 assists) than the whole of last season (9 – 7 goals, 2 assists).
13. Hull have conceded 10 penalties this season – only one side in Premier League history has conceded more in a campaign (Blackburn in 2006/07, 11)
14. Eden Hazard needs one more goal to reach double figures in the Premier League this season, something he’s done twice before (14 goals in 2013/14 and 2014/15).
15. Hull have kept just one clean sheet this season in the Premier League, back in August against Swansea.
Source: Opta & Chelsea Official website