Ahead of Chelsea’s FA Cup clash with Wolves, here are the key stats you should know.
1. This is the fourth time Chelsea will be playing Wolves in the FA Cup.
2. The last time Wolves and Chelsea met in the FA Cup was in Round 6 in 1993-94, which saw the Blues win thanks to a Gavin Peacock goal.
3. Our most recent meeting against wolves in the FA Cup was a 1-0 quarter-final victory against Wolves in 1994.
4. Wolves were beaten 6-0 in the Capital One Cup by Chelsea in September 2012. Gary Cahill scored the opening goal of that match while Victor Moses scored the sixth.
5. The last team to knock out both Chelsea and Liverpool in the same FA Cup campaign were Barnsley back in 2007-08.
6. Our most recent encounter against Wolves in any competition was a 6-0 Chelsea victory in west London in the 2012/13 League Cup. On target for the Blues were Gary Cahill, Ryan Bertrand, Juan Mata, Oriol Romeu (a penalty), Fernando Torres and Victor Moses.
7. Our last visit to Molineux was in January 2012 in the Premier League when we came away with a 2-1 victory against Mick McCarthy’s side. Stephen Ward equalised for Wolves after Ramires had given us the lead but a late Frank Lampard strike secured the points for the Blues.
8. Pedro has scored three times and assisted another two goals for Chelsea in the FA Cup this season.
9. Helder Costa scored in the third round against Stoke, then provided assists for both goals vs Liverpool in Round 4.
10. Chelsea have won nine of our last 10 games in all competitions vs Wolves (L1), keeping seven clean sheets in the process.
11. After winning five successive away games, Chelsea have won just one of their last four in all competitions (D2 L1).
12. The Blues have failed to score in just one of their last 11 away games in all competitions.
Source: Opta & Chelsea official website