Ahead of our FA Cup quarter final clash with Manchester United, here are 12 key match stats you should know
1. Manchester United have won seven of their last nine FA Cup ties v Chelsea, but have lost the last two (2007 Final, R6 in 2013)
2. Jose Mourinho has won four of his last six games against teams he previously managed (L2) but was beaten 4-0 earlier in the season on his return to Stamford Bridge.
3. Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 11 meetings with Manchester United in all competitions (W6 D5), last losing to them 3-2 in October 2012.
4. The Red Devils have scored just three times in their last nine clashes with Chelsea, and never more than once in any of those games.
5. Chelsea and Manchester United have met in the sixth round of the FA Cup three times before, with the Blues progressing twice (1949/50 and 2012/13).
6. Antonio Conte reached the Coppa Italia quarter finals in each of his three seasons at Juventus, but didn’t go onto win the tournament (runners-up 2011/12, semi-final 2012/13 and quarter-final 2013/14).
7. The last time Jose Mourinho reached an FA Cup semi-final was in 2006/07, going onto beat his current club Manchester United in the final.
8. Pedro has scored four times and assisted a further two goals in Chelsea’s FA Cup run so far. He also scored after 30 seconds against Manchester United in the Premier League in October.
9. Manchester United have had eight different scorers in this competition so far this season, with Marcus Rashford the only player to score more than once (3).
10. In all, Marcus Rashford has scored four goals in six FA Cup appearances for Manchester United.
11. Chelsea are seeking to reach the FA Cup semi-final for the 10th time in 21 seasons and 22nd overall.
12. Chelsea have scored in all 41 FA Cup games we have played at home since January 2000.
Source: Opta via Daily Mail & Chelsea official website