HILARIOUS! HAZARD SAYS PLAYING WITH KANTE IS LIKE PLAYING WITH TWINS

Enter your e-mail address to receive the latest news about Chelsea FC:

Powered by FeedPress

So many hilarious things have been said about N’Golo Kante and his abilities. Former Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri once said playing with Kante in your team is like playing with 12 men.

One funny gag about Kante that went viral was – “71% of the Earth is covered by water. The other 29% is covered by Kante.”

Last year, Eden Hazard nicknamed Kante “the rat” for his abilities to be everywhere, and now the Belgian has described that playing with Kante is playing with twins.

Talking to a Chelsea TV reporter Lee Parker, the Belgian winger said about Kante: “Sometimes I think I’m playing with twins.”

About the Author

VICTOR N
Chelsea is more than just a football club to me; it's a passion I share, and my affinity with the Chelsea badge is one that will last forever. As far as watching my favourite team is concerned, I'd rather miss a meal than miss a Chelsea game.