Chelsea transfer target Corentin Tolisso has admitted he would leave French club Lyon this summer if he receives a good offer.
According to French newspaper L’Equipe, Chelsea are reportedly interested in the 22-year-old and held talks with Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas last week to make enquiries about the availability of the midfielder.
“It was a tricky time [last season], I was young and I still wanted to play for Lyon in their new stadium,” Tolisso told newspaper Le Progres via Daily Express.
“There was the Champions League and I thought we had a good team.
“If there are offers I will study them with my advisors and my parents, then I will go and tell the president I want to leave.
“I’ve listened to his words, he’s said there have been no new offers, so when we talk together I would like the situation to be clarified as soon as possible.
“Until June 13 I am fully focused on the French national team.”