Chelsea won Stoke 5-0 at Stamford Bridge on Saturday to climb up the table to second place above Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United.
Here are key stats from the game:
1. Chelsea had 21 shots on goal compared to Stoke’s one solitary attempt.
2. Twelve of our efforts on goal were on target.
3. We also forced seven corners while Stoke didn’t record a single one.
4. Pedro had eight attempts on goal, the highest number of any player, and the Spaniard was followed by Willian who had four efforts.
5. Willian completed four successful dribbles, more than any other player, as well as the highest number of key passes with six, including assists for goals scored by Toni Rudiger and Pedro.
6. Cesar Azpilicueta made 107 passes, two more than Danny Drinkwater.
7. Chelsea kept a clean sheet against Stoke, our 8th clean sheet in 12 games. We have also kept four consecutive clean sheets in the league.
8. Chelsea have been very dominant lately, with our opponents having little joy in our box. Over the course of our last three matches our opponents – Everton, Brighton and Stoke – have recorded a total of two shots on target.
9. The Blues have taken 25 points from a possible 27 in our nine home Premier League games against Stoke, winning eight and drawing one.
10. Antonio Conte has won more points (138) in the Premier League than any other manager since August 2016.