HAZARD: I HAVE MADE A DECISION ON MY FUTURE

Enter your e-mail address to receive the latest news about Chelsea FC:

Powered by FeedPress

Photo: Reuters

Chelsea Eden Hazard has claimed he has made a decision on his future.

The 28-year-old Belgian captain, whose contract expires in the summer of 2020, revealed earlier this season that he is torn between signing a new Chelsea contract and moving to Real Madrid. He also revealed early this season that he wanted a move to Real Madrid after the World Cup before opting to stay at Chelsea.

Hazard, who has scored 15 goals in all competitions for Chelsea this season, has now revealed he has made up his mind on where he would play next season but didn’t reveal the exact details.

“I know what I am going to do,” Hazard told RMC. “I have made a decision.”

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri recently revealed Hazard was free to leave the club if he wants to but the Italian hopes Hazard stays at Stamford Bridge. 

“Eden is 28. If he wants to go, I think he has to go,” Sarri said.

“Of course, I hope for the opposite, I hope he wants to stay here. He has the potential to be the best player in Europe at the moment.”

Meanwhile, former Chelsea star Ashley Cole believes if Chelsea are to be successful, the team needs Hazard playing at his best.

Cole told Sky Sports: “He is up there in the top three or four [I’ve played with]. When he gets on a pitch on a Saturday afternoon, he’s electric. He is a big player for them and you need him to keep firing on all cylinders.”

Loading...

About the Author

OTONY
I eat, sleep and live Chelsea.

1 Comment on "HAZARD: I HAVE MADE A DECISION ON MY FUTURE"

  1. Okapej ames | February 6, 2019 at 6:08 am |

    Go if u like

Comments are closed.