Chelsea look certain to reach the quarter finals of the Europa League after a 3-0 win over Dynamo Kiev at Stamford Bridge on Thursday night thanks to goals from Pedro, a Willian free-kick and Callum Hudson-Odoi.
Here are the key stats from our win over Dynamo Kiev:
1. Chelsea hit the target with two-thirds of our efforts on goal last night, eight out of 12.
2. Pedro could have easily gotten a first half hat-trick against Dynamo Kiev. His five attempts, four of them in the first half, was comfortably a game-high figure. Willian and his replacement Callum Hudson-Odoi scored with their only efforts of the night.
3. Since his Chelsea debut in September 2013, Willian has scored 11 direct free-kick goals in all competitions, more than any other Premier League player.
4. Callum Hudson-Odoi has been directly involved in seven goals in his last seven games in all competitions for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge (4 goals, 3 assists).
5. Our third goal scored by Callum Hudson-Odoi was started by Kepa Arrizabalaga.
6. Chelsea had a 60.2 per cent share of possession.
7. 90 percent of our passes were completed with our passing marginally better in the second half than the first.
8. Chelsea completed 585 of our 652 passes. Centre-backs Christensen (92 accurate passes) and David Luiz (83) were our top passers, followed by Mateo Kovacic (67) and Zappacosta (65).
9. David Luiz and Willian made two key passes.
10. Nobody had more touches of the ball than Christensen’s 104. The Dane also registered four clearances, more than anyone else.
11. Alonso won two aerial duels, the same number as Christensen, David Luiz and Olivier Giroud.
12. Alonso was also Chelsea’s top tackler, winning three challenges. Zappacosta was successful twice.
13. Jorginho and Kovacic, who each spent time in the deep-lying midfield role, registered two interceptions each.
Source: Chelsea official website and Opta