Ahead of Chelsea’s Premier League clash with Burnley at Stamford Bridge, here are important stats you should know:
1. Eden Hazard has scored in 50 home games without ending on the losing side, winning 42 and drawing eight.
2. At Liverpool last week, aged 18 years 158 days, Callum Hudson-Odoi became the youngest Chelsea player to start three consecutive Premier League games.
3. Chelsea have won 10 of our past 12 home matches in all competitions, with our only defeat in that time coming against Manchester United in the FA Cup fifth round in February.
4. The Blues have only lost one of our 20 Premier League matches played on a Monday at Stamford Bridge (15 wins, four draws) – a 2-3 defeat to Manchester United on Boxing Day in 1994 under manager Glenn Hoddle.
5. Maurizio Sarri’s side have lost just one Premier League home game so far this season (Leicester in December), and have kept eight clean sheets in our past 11 at Stamford Bridge, conceding three goals in total during this period.
6. No side has conceded fewer home league goals than the Blues (10, equal with Liverpool).
7. Maurizio Sarri’s side have won 66 points in the Premier League this season, three more than we had after 34 games of last season.
8. Thirty-three per cent of Chelsea’s goals in the Premier League this season have been scored in the final 15 minutes (19 out of 57).
9. Eden Hazard has been fouled 97 times (21 resulting in a yellow card) in the league this season, more than any other Chelsea player.
10. Eden Hazard is Chelsea’s highest goalscorer in the Premier League with 16 goals. Pedro is next with 8 goals.
11. Chelsea became the second Premier League club (after Manchester City) to reach a century of goals in all competitions this season after our 4-3 Europa League win over Slavia Prague.
12. Davide Zappacosta’s next appearance will be his 50th for Chelsea in all competitions.
13. Ross Barkley will also make his 50th Chelsea appearance in all competitions should he play against Burnley.
Source: Chelsea FC