To get news directly on the go, download the Real Chelsea Fans App.
Ahead of tonight’s friendly in Dublin against Bohemians, here are 9 things you should know about our opponents:
1 Bohemians are the oldest League of Ireland club in continuous existence after being formed way back in 1890.
2. They have won the league title on 11 occasions, making them the fourth-most successful side in the Irish league.
3. Bohemians sit third in the Irish table, five points ahead of St Patrick’s Athletic, our opponents on Saturday. They are also into the League Cup semi-finals.
4. They are 14 points behind league leaders Dundalk. The gap with the league leaders increased after successive goalless draws.
5. Bohemians striker Daniel Corcoran is the joint-second top scorer in the Irish league. He is one player the Blues should watch out for.
6. Bohemians manager Keith Long was a former player at Stoke City.
7. Bohemians’ stadium, Dalymount Park ground was opened in 1901 and was previously home to the Irish national team. It has a capacity of 4,227 and is sold out for tonight’s game.
8. Bohemians featured in the Champions League qualifying rounds as recently as 2010.
9. They were also involved in the Europa League in 2012/13, the season Chelsea were crowned champions after a famous win over Benfica in Amsterdam.