To get news directly on the go, download the Real Chelsea Fans App.
Frank Lampard’s Chelsea have achieved several landmarks this season and ahead of the game against Manchester City. We take a look at the landmarks:
1. Frank Lampard is the seventh English manager to win six consecutive Premier League matches, and the first since Alan Pardew in April 2012 with Newcastle.
2. Chelsea have won six consecutive Premier League games for the first time since May 2017 under Antonio Conte, in our last title-winning season. The last time we managed more successive league wins was between October and December 2016, when we achieved a club record 13.
3. Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham is the second youngest Chelsea player to reach double figures in the Premier League after Arjen Robben (21 years 342 days). Abraham has scored 10 Premier League goals this season in 14 Premier League appearances.
4. Abraham has scored the first goal in five different Premier League games this season, at least two more than any other player.
5. Tammy Abraham is also the highest away scorer (7) in the league in 2019/20, netting as many or more goals on the road than 15 of the other 19 clubs in the division.
6. Christian Pulisic has scored five goals in his last three Premier League games, and is looking to become the first-ever American player to score in four consecutive appearances in the competition if he plays.