To get news directly on the go, download the Real Chelsea Fans App
Chelsea’s stadium Stamford Bridge and the club training ground Cobham, has been on shutdown since Callum Hudson-Odoi reported positive to coronavirus last week Thursday.
The Premier League games billed for two game weeks was then suspended on Friday, as the league will resume next month, April 4.
Chelsea goalkeeper coach Christophe Lollichon has now revealed that Cobham training ground is being disinfected at the moment and there are no plans for the training session in place at the moment.
“Things started a little bit earlier (in the week), because there was a suspicion, there was an employee who was working at the training centre, who had symptoms that came quite close to that of coronavirus,” Christophe told Canal+ as quoted by Get French Football News.
“When I arrived on Thursday morning, I was quickly told to head back home. We weren’t allowed to go to the training centre, training was cancelled as well.
“Tomorrow (Saturday), in theory, those due to be at the training centre to work, should be allowed to be there. The training centre has been completely disinfected…
“We don’t have the training schedule yet. There will be nothing this weekend, then decisions will be made at the beginning of next week, to know what planning will be put in place for training. No decision has been made yet.”