Lampard to make this Kepa Arrizabalaga decision after Liverpool performance

Enter your e-mail address to receive the latest news about Chelsea FC:

Powered by FeedPress

To get news directly on the go, download the Real Chelsea Fans App.

Kepa Arrizabalaga has done more than enough to return to the starting XI after his performance in Chelsea’s 2-0 FA Cup victory over Liverpool on Tuesday night.

This is according to former Premier League goalkeeper Shaka Hislop.

“I think so [Kepa has won his spot back],” Hislop told ESPN.

“I think he’s done more than enough to say that he should be Chelsea’s No 1.

“Listen, many of the saves he made today are saves you’d expect him to make. But I think he did more than enough and above the call of duty to suggest that he’s the better goalkeeper between him and Willy Caballero.

“All being equal, this is not even a debate we should be having, about who is the No 1 between the two. But quite clearly given the errors that he’s made, how Frank Lampard sees him, he needed to have a big performance, and I think he did.”

About the Author

OTONY
I eat, sleep and live Chelsea.

2 Comments on "Lampard to make this Kepa Arrizabalaga decision after Liverpool performance"

  1. Kepa made magneficiet performance on Tuesday against Liverpool. I thought he deserved no 1 spot. But Chelsea need to sign a good keeper to back up and give a functioning competition.

  2. In life if we forgive one who made a mistake, and if he knows the wrong he has done, he will strive to do better in order
    to gain his respect back. Our keeper did what he needs to do
    – l believe 90% Chelsea fans would have BELIEVED the result was the other way round, with 10% loyal fans would have thought of a draw and hope for
    penalty kicks. Welcome Chelsea
    keeper back.

Comments are closed.