Supercomputer predicts winner of Champions League final between Chelsea and Manchester City

Enter your e-mail address to receive the latest news about Chelsea FC:

Powered by FeedPress

The Supercomputer has predicted the winner of Saturday’s Champions League final between Chelsea and Manchester City.

This will be Man City’s first-ever Champions League final, while it will be Chelsea’s third. The Blues have previously reached the Champions League final in 2008 and 2012.

The Supercomputer has backed Manchester City to beat Chelsea in the Champions League final this weekend.

According to the Supercomputer, Manchester City have a 58 per cent chance of winning the Champions League final while Chelsea have 42 percent chance of winning.

Who are you backing to win the Champions League final?

About the Author

OTONY
I eat, sleep and live Chelsea.